Amended KNS zone
Effective from Monday 16th October, 2017
Both sides of boundary roads are included unless otherwise specified.
- From the Walker Road / Cam Road Bridge over the Cam River.
- West on Cam Road (north side of road only) to the Northern Motorway (SH1).
- North on the Northern Motorway (east side of road only) to Williams Street.
- South east on Williams Street to Lees Road.
- East on Lees Road to Ferry Road (including paper road portion of Lees Road).
- From the intersection of Lees Road (paper road) and Ferry Road due East to the ocean.
- South along the coastline to the mouth of the Waimakariri River.
- West along the north bank of the Waimakariri River to the confluence of the Kaiapoi and Waimakariri Rivers.
- West along the north bank of the Kaiapoi River to the Cam River.
- North along the east bank of the Cam River to the Walker Road/Cam Road Bridge.
- KNS students currently residing in the overlapping areas of the previous zone would continue to be enrolled as “in-zone” enrolments at Kaiapoi North School until they finish primary school.
- Siblings of current students who live in the withdrawal area maintain entitlement to enrol at KNS.
- Future students (other than siblings of current students) from these areas would not be enrolled at Kaiapoi North as in zone students.